Sunday, February 12, 2012

TIS THE SEASON OF LOVE!

Funny Valentines Day

In case you aren't aware, Tuesday is Valentine's Day! YEEEESSSS!!! And can I just say I now know personally that February truly is the ultimate month of love. For real. Maybe not for me, but I did get to be cupid this year :) Which was LOADS of fun. 

Alright I need to confess something. I really don't like Valentine's Day at all. I've only ever NOT been single once in my life on V-day and I have to admit I've been bitter about the holiday ever since. I usually don't tell people that, though, because I don't want to seem like a desperate whiny single girl. But hey, maybe I AM! And if you had been through what I have in the last few days, you would be too. So don't judge me :)

That being said, here's a lovely little comic that sums up my Valentine's Day history:
 

bahaha just kidding I've never done this...just kidding maybe I have...just kidding no really I haven't...

Anyway I thought that was worthy of sharing.

Oh and I decided I want a puppy.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment