Monday, October 10, 2011

Jumbledness

Today's post may be quite depressing. If you don't like hearing people complain or talk about how miserable their life is then please do not continue.






Ah fine I guess I will go ahead and tell you 



I just got done with a lovely 2hr phone session with my parents. It started out with me being super rude to my mom, then I started crying because I felt bad, then I started crying even worse because of how awful my life is, and finally it ended with me telling my parents how grateful I am for them and everything else I've been given.

Dang why are girls so emotional? Here I sit, thinking I'm immune to the effects of hormones and then stuff like this happens. Without my consent! Granted, I did only get like 3 hours of sleep last night because I stayed up until 4 in the morning watching Beauty and the Beast (I can't even begin to express how much I adore that movie) and talking to my roommate about our love adventures. Probably shouldn't have done that.

This is me. Right now

Anyway I guess this isn't going to be a sad post after all. I think I just said that in the beginning because I was depressed when I started it. But at the moment I am actually quite happy. My head is pounding, my eyes are puffy, I just freaked my roommates out with my loud emotional display targeted at my parents, I have an impossible organic chemistry test today that I haven't spent a minute studying for, I'm still in the clothes I wore yesterday, and I can't seem to find the motivation to stop blogging and go fix my makeup. I think I will take a nap actually. Yeah that sounds really great...

You know what's really frustrating? When you say good night to all your friends at like 11:30 because you are determined to go to bed early, and then somehow you still don't make it to the mattress until 4am! Actually I didn't even make it to the mattress last night. I slept on the couch. And then I woke up on the floor. (This seems to happen a lot and I have yet to figure out how...) Seriously though, I tell myself every day that THIS will be the day I get my life under control. THIS will be the day I go to bed before midnight. THIS will be the day I spend my free time studying instead of writing silly posts for my silly blog. But it never happens. WHAT IS WITH THAT!?!?

My mother told be about this. So true

Let me demonstrate the level of irresponsibility I have reached. On Thursday I set my alarm for 6:30, didn't wake up until 8:30, went back to sleep until 11:00 and thus missed my 8am class and my 9:30am class. Then I got ready, did some homework, and went outside in the rain to get my bike so I could ride to my 1pm class. But lo and behold, it was covered in water! The seat literally had a mini pond on it. This was so deflating that the only thing I could possibly do was go back inside and skip that class too. 

So I went in my room, got on facebook, ate some food (this is what I do when I'm too tired to do anything else), stalked some people, played the guitar, listened to music, and then decided that I was being extremely idle so I studied for my anatomy quiz. That lasted like, 5 minutes. (go me!)

At this point I felt so guilty about not getting anything done that I became extremely lonely and depressed, so of course I ate some more food. When that didn't help I jumped in the car and started driving. I blasted my church music through the car stereo (like any true Mormon rocker would) and let the wind guide me to where I was supposed to go. 

Anyway I ended up at squaw peak and guess what? I missed my 4:00 class. What a glorious day that was.

I don't really know why I told you that. This isn't facebook so there's really no need for me to give you an exact rundown of everything I did that day. Oh well, my 1pm class is coming up so I better go before I miss it. Unless its raining of course

moral of this post: 
there really isn't one


No comments:

Post a Comment